From the Calais Truckstop car park, ASA organizes various customs services. We are also the agent for TransitNet (SGS) on the Channel coast. This service makes it possible to establish and clear T1 and T2 tickets, from all approved places in the EU but also from the United Kingdom. Every transport professional with a TSN (TransitNet) account can benefit from this service.

Our teams also work with many other freight forwarders including Bolloré, Fracht ... to meet a vast demand.

This service is particularly suitable for covering Landbrigde operations (suspension between the Republic of Ireland and the EU). Our teams operate every day and are ideally located in the heart of the car park - entry & exit gates.

We know your time is precious. This is why our working hours adapt to your needs and make Responsiveness a key value within our company.

The ASA transit team, made up of 7 agents, is available Monday to Saturday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. However, we remain reachable the rest of the time under on-call duty.

Contact us